An Employer Full Membership is required to view Jobseeker Documents.
Equine Work Experience
• Excellent horse riding skills patience with riders of all abilities.
• Horsemanship skills and handling of difficult horses.
• On the ground skills-lunging, horse trailer loading, handling horses.
• Feeding and looking after horses according to schedules and feeding instructions.
• Mixing food, liquid formulas, medications (IV) & (IM), and food supplements according to instructions, prescriptions.
• Teach horses to show jump and success into a higher grade.
• Ability to communicate well with all age groups with ability to motivate and encourage people.
• Warm up for competitions, course walking, holding horses.
• Ability to remain calm under pressure.
Type of Ride Work
Areas of Expertise
Working with children
No-Show Employer Feedback
Number of non-attendances (no shows) to job interviews: 0
Number of non-attendances (no shows) to first days of job: 0
Number of Leaving without Notice: 0
An Employer Full Membership is required to view No-Show Employer Feedback.