An Employer Full Membership is required to view Jobseeker Documents.
Equine Work Experience
June 2017 Horse farm, Aiken SC, USA
• Mucked out stalls, groomed and cleaning horses
• Worked training young horses using natural horsemanship methods
• Exercised horses daily
• Help trainer with marketing and office work
May – August 2016 HF Bar Ranch, Wyoming, USA
• Worked as a wrangler on a 10,000 acre dude ranch at the foot of a mountain range. Work consisted of rounding up 200 horses from pastures in the morning and afternoons.
• Then saddle up to 100 horses twice a day in preparation for morning and evening trail rides.
• I would daily take groups up to 15 solo or 20 with a second wrangler on trail rides from 1 to 3 hours long, people ranging from 5 years old on a lead rope to people in their 70’s.
June- December 2015 Jillaroo/ cook at Brinard cattle station Julia creek Australia.
• Worked mustering and drafting cattle on horseback and motorbike, as well as branding and feeding cattle through out the six months.
Areas of Expertise
Working with children
No-Show Employer Feedback
Number of non-attendances (no shows) to job interviews: 0
Number of non-attendances (no shows) to first days of job: 0
Number of Leaving without Notice: 0
An Employer Full Membership is required to view No-Show Employer Feedback.