An Employer Full Membership is required to view Jobseeker Documents.
Equine Work Experience
Directed operations for an 18-stall, 60-acre equestrian boarding facility that competed extensively at the Florida Show Circuit in Dressage. Accountable for ensuring the health of horses, educating students and turning a profit.
• Launched successful marketing campaigns targeting local service areas
• Ordered supplies (e.g. feed, hay, shavings) and scheduled veterinarian care
• Arranged the breeding of up to four mares per season
• Arranged a Hanovarian inspection of mares and foals
• Arranged transportation for horses and grooms on behalf of clients at shows
• Taught riders of all skill levels in dressage; delivered beginner hunter lessons
• Planned summer training lessons and camp programs
• Transported clients to and from horse shows
Areas of Expertise
Working with children
No-Show Employer Feedback
Number of non-attendances (no shows) to job interviews: 0
Number of non-attendances (no shows) to first days of job: 0
Number of Leaving without Notice: 0
An Employer Full Membership is required to view No-Show Employer Feedback.