Masters Degree in Equestrian management and breeding.
Equine Work Experience
I am an equestrian professional with a master’s degree in the equestrian sport management, with FEI Judge and Course Designer qualification and a successful track record of experience at the national and international events.
My experience in the different roles in the competition as a judge, course designer, steward, trainer, rider and member of organizing committee allows me to understand all aspects of the show jumping and dressage event. I am familiar with Social media channels and can use publication to amplify current events, news, sponsors, campaign in order to generate interest in the Sport and Club activities and business enhancement.
Manage and oversee the care, feeding, grooming and first aid as well as the tack, stable, paddocks, arenas and turnout facilities for horses.
For contact + 97150 5953731
• Exceptional knowledge of stable operations, Includes biosecurity and biosafety.
• Good understanding of veterinary and pharmacology.
• Sound knowledge in the breeding process (natural and artificial), including special care for stallion, broodmares, foals and yearlings.
• Extensive knowledge of horse nutrition.
• Outstanding ability to interpret all safety rules and maintenance manuals
I have high qualification in show jumping (competing in CSI3* up to 145cm) and dressage(St.George), having competed & trained both rider and horse at national and international level.
Areas of Expertise
No-Show Employer Feedback
Number of non-attendances (no shows) to job interviews: 0
Number of non-attendances (no shows) to first days of job: 0
Number of Leaving without Notice: 0
An Employer Full Membership is required to view No-Show Employer Feedback.