An Employer Full Membership is required to view Jobseeker Documents.
Duties of Current Occupation
I am from New Zealand and currently living in Eindhoven, Netherlands. The main duties were Equine Husbandry, Starting young horses.
Equine Work Experience
• Nursing sick horses, bandage changes, give medication as required, injections IV.SC.IM
• Take blood tests
• Stable chores
• Feeding and caring for horses, sheep
• Training staff, volunteers
• Handling, exercising and backing young horses
• Running school groups individual programmes
• Administrative duties
• Feeding and caring for horses
• Exercising horses
• Monitoring horse health and administering necessary medicines
• Mucking out the yards and
• Prepare young horses for being ridden
• Cleaning and maintaining saddles and harness stables, and other equipment
• Operating machinery and equipment
• Carry out general farm duties
• National Certificate in Veterinary Nursing
• In depth knowledge/experience of Equine husbandry
• In depth knowledge and understanding of horse and their behaviour
• Professional and technical skills developed through work experiences in the field of animal health and well-being.
• Knowledge and experience of production animals
• Care and Development of at-risk youth.
Areas of Expertise
Working with children
Working with the disabled
No-Show Employer Feedback
Number of non-attendances (no shows) to job interviews: 0
Number of non-attendances (no shows) to first days of job: 0
Number of Leaving without Notice: 0
An Employer Full Membership is required to view No-Show Employer Feedback.