Work experience 2018: spent one week at the Army Equitation School
Summers 2015 and 2016: volunteered at Hop Island Equestrian Centre
• I have in-depth equine knowledge from attending pony camps, my work experience at the equitation school and
volunteering at Hop Island Equestrian Centre
• I work well with others including children and I can take sole charge if needed.
• I know the basics of first-aid.
• I have good people skills
• I know how to bandage, plait, and pull/trim manes and I can clip horses if needed.
• I am able to lunge horses efficiently and effectively
Type of Ride Work
I recently finished riding but I rode twice a week with Hitchmoughs Equestrian Centre and then every day at Hop Island Equestrian Centre for the past two months. Before that, I only rode twice a week. I am a former pupil of riding schools, Lee Valley Equestrian Center. Participated in many pony camps – most recent Lee Valley Equestrian Center 2020.
I have experience in flatwork and jumping. I have ridden green horses and handled young horses. I have ridden a variety of different horses.
I have only competed in Hop Island Showjumping Leagues.
As stated above I worked one week for work experience in the Army Equitation School.
Areas of Expertise
Working with children
No-Show Employer Feedback
Number of non-attendances (no shows) to job interviews: 0
Number of non-attendances (no shows) to first days of job: 0