An Employer Full Membership is required to view Jobseeker Documents.
Duties of Current Occupation
• Feeding out horses
• Move, groom and tack up to 20 horses per day
• Extensive riding daily of approximately 5 hours per day
• Care of a variety of different breeds, ages and experience
• Preparing horses for track and endurance racing
Events and Competitions
• First place winner at multi-skills horseback-riding competition, including horseback archery, mounted games, pole bending and eventing, Guilan Province of Iran 2016
• Third place winner at the Flat-racing competition, Guilan Province of Iran 2016
• successful completion of country-level equestrian endurance racing at 60 km Tabriz,IRAN 2016
No-Show Employer Feedback
Number of non-attendances (no shows) to job interviews: 0
Number of non-attendances (no shows) to first days of job: 0
Number of Leaving without Notice: 0
An Employer Full Membership is required to view No-Show Employer Feedback.