An Employer Full Membership is required to view Jobseeker Documents.
Equine Work Experience
Grooming and Exercising Polo Horses 2016 - Present
Since 2016, I have had a casual exchange position and have exercised and groomed 10 polo horses and accompanied 2 goal polo player to polo matches in return for being able to ride his horses and learn about polo!. I have really enjoyed this experience throughougly, which is what has made me decide to take a break from my studies to travel and explore this even more.
• Exercising horses
• Grooming (brushing, picking hooves, washing, plaiting tails)
• Rugging and unrugging horses
• Tacking up
• Swapping horses between chukkas
• Competing horses
Mudgeeraba Pony Club/ Interschool Riding 2012 – Present
• Involved in numerous gymkhana’s, rally days, dressage and showjumping competitions and shows
• Preparing for show presentation (plaiting up, pulling mane/trimming, bathing)
• Floating and travelling with horses
• Tacking up
• Riding and competing numerous horses
Areas of Expertise
Working with children
No-Show Employer Feedback
Number of non-attendances (no shows) to job interviews: 0
Number of non-attendances (no shows) to first days of job: 0
Number of Leaving without Notice: 0
An Employer Full Membership is required to view No-Show Employer Feedback.