Up and coming New England equine facility is looking for an energetic operations manager. Must be type A personality and comfortable in different working environments: cold, hot, wet, dirty (this is a farm.) Horse and Farm experience is a plus as well as being versed in hospitality and guest/customer experience. Looking for an applicant that will become part of the day to day community, interactive with guests, customers, staff.
• Hiring and overseeing employees
• Assisting in driving sales growth and lesson growth
• Overseeing invoicing
• Quality control
• Ensuring club reaches goals
• Designing and implementing business strategies, plans, and procedures
• Supporting and executing the executive’s vision
Boston Polo Club is a multi-discipline facility offering training in Polo and Jumping. We offer full board and our facilities include a 180ftx80ft indoor, 200x100ft lighted jumper ring, 280ftx150ft polo ring, and 280ftx 150ft hunter ring. We also have grass fields for riding, heated bathrooms, and a heated lounge.