I am looking for a partime position 16 hrs , I can muck out, drive a tractor and trailer, can do rolling,chain harrowing, topping and other various jobs, also gardening
Hard working mature female looking for work with own accommodation .Happy to do housekeeping/horses/child care/ gardening/ pet care Worked with hunters, eventers ,dressage and show jumpers for many years Just looking for small happy place where I would be welcome to have my 2 terriers in my own accommodation. . Happy to work full time or part time . Can provide good references . Available to start at the end of October/ November
- 20 years experience riding/handling horses from foals and yearlings to top competition horses and stallions. Capable of doing ground work/ breaking in youngsters. Competent and confident rider capable of riding young, green and sharp horses to more advanced horses. - Available for all general yard duties - competition & sales prep/grooming - Available for holiday cover, sick/injury cover, short notice cover - Covering Sussex and Surrey areas
I’m a young, experienced person looking for work. Ideally in the UK. I am willing to relocate if accommodation is offered, I have a wide range of experience.
Grew up on a horse farm. Experience taking care of 40+ horses on a boarding farm. Horses ranging from back yard horses, to elite showing horses and owners, with private pastures, very strict diets and special care instructions. Involved in local 4-H horse club, showed at county and state levels English and Western. Experience milking cows on a small Dairy farm with 60-100 head for 5+ years. Also good with goats, chickens, pigs, cats & dogs, mules, donkeys, calves, and more. Good problem solver.
Have completed to 135cm level and have produced young horses for young horse classes, Have experience in breakers
· Overall effective, productive, and consistent management of PRS travel team
· Establish and maintain high level of morale, health, and productivity of travel team
· Recruiting, hiring, onboarding staff as needed
· Conducting and monitoring performance evaluations for travel team at least annually, preferable every 6 months
· Finance and Accounting Responsibilities
· Work with Home Office to ensure adherence to all CA Labor laws and compliance of other regulations
· Develop strategy (e.g. timing, uploads, etc.) & manage all social media for PRS
· Assist Property/Barn Manager as necessary
· Travel with the team/rider(s) for all shows throughout the year (please note this is a mobile position; travel is required at least 40 weeks per year):
o Plan, develop, manage, and update annual show schedule
o Arrange and manage all the show logistics for team, riders, and vets including:
o Oversee the packing of all equipment, supplies, necessities for each show, including the necessary vehicles and manpower (e.g., drivers, other, etc.) for travel.
o Create scheduling and staffing plan for each show and update accordingly
o Work with Show riders to determine specific show schedules
o Create and manage daily tasking plan and agenda for each show, this includes assigning individual responsibilities for each location
o Monitor, identify, and resolve personnel and performance issues o Manage inventory of supplies in barn o Ensure show barn is clean and organized at all times o Schedule and manage 3rd party riders, as needed o Chipping in wherever and whenever needed Horse Responsibilities: · Manage all horse registrations and planning, including: · Ensure all horse passports are current · Obtain health certificates, coggins, & necessary documentation when leaving the state · Ensure horse show team has all updated vaccines · Work with vets, etc. on needs, issues, and/or concerns with horses
Strong Managerial skills to handle a small staff of between 10 - 15 people (mostly high-level grooms and stall cleaners)
Health, 401k, vacation & sick leave, housing
Pomponio Ranch operates ranching and equestrian businesses out of two locations. We are at PR South which operates an equestrian facility in Rancho Santa Fe, CA. We train horses and riders for elite international horse show jumping competition. Karl Cook and Eric Navet are the two primary elite riders for Pomponio Ranch. The facility also accommodates third party horse boarders who keep and train their horses on-site.